Toddler Learning Games – Little Kids Games Download .APK Hacked/MODs for Android
All Apps Download For Android (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Apk of Toddler Learning Games – Little Kids Games file
Playstore id = com.greysprings.kidstoddlergames
Toddler Learning Games – Little Kids Games Information
|Developed by||Camel Games, Inc|
|Required APP||Android 4.2+|
What Is New
Modded new feature.
Toddler Learning Games – Little Kids Games 184.108.40.206 APK (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Download for android Little kids learning games is a collection of games/puzzles for preschool children.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color, shapes, fruits, vegetables, English Alphabet, abc phonics, counting numbers, creatures (animals) , Musical notes, basic piano and tracing.
The interactive learning is a great mode of education as children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners.
Fourteen high quality toddler games for 2-4 year old, keeps the kid enchanted with the experience of the kids fun games. The learning based toddlers educational activities are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The educational games for children encourage to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale.Each quiz in itself act as baby toy for the little ones. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Baby Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Fourteen colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Primary games for cognitive skills for kids.
5. Hand-eye coordination using early learning games.
6. Concentration and Memory development in infants.
7. Visual perception
8. Digital Baby Toys
11. Motor skills development of your baby
12. Introducing child to basic musical notes using a Piano.
13. Baby coloring games to introduce colors for toddlers.kids
** List of Kids Games for Toddlers
– Hanging fruits
– Floating bubbles
– Match the shadow
– Fill the Colors
– Color Fun
– Hungry frog
– Scratch to reveal
– Underwater catch
– Balloon Pop
– Balloon Fun
– Jigsaw puzzle
– Sea Wonder
– Learn to write
Toddlers educational games is great mode of learning for preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to infants and babies.
Quoting experts on kid’s learning styles:
“Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives.” (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
1. Colourful games to teach kids learning basics
2. Frequent repetition to help children learn
3. Easy games for kids. Kid’s friendly interface
4. Beautiful stickers to earn
5. Enticing Graphics and amazing colors.
6. Quizzes to enhance hand eye co-ordination and motor skills of the child
(Balloon Fun and Balloon pop ).
7. Free learning games for toddlers and Free play
8.Learn basic music/piano notes.
** Applications from Greysprings
1. Kindergarten Kids Learning
2. Kids Shapes & Colors
3. Kids Preschool Learn Letters
4. Kids games Learning math
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
We understand that these are difficult times and a lot of us are locked up inside our houses. But this doesn’t mean that the kids’ education should suffer.
We bring to you this update in which we have an all-new Jungle themed Coloring Panoramic Chart for kids to learn Alphabets, phonics, names of animals all while filling images with colors.
Let the imagination of your kids come out.