Spin the bottle, kiss and date – Kiss Cruise Download .APK Hacked/MODs for Android
All Apps Download For Android (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Apk of Spin the bottle, kiss and date – Kiss Cruise file
Playstore id = com.kiss.cruise
Spin the bottle, kiss and date – Kiss Cruise Information
|Developed by||Camel Games, Inc|
|Required APP||Android 5.0+|
What Is New
Modded new feature.
Spin the bottle, kiss and date – Kiss Cruise 1.0.74-kiss-cruise APK (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Download for android Kiss Cruise is a new spin the bottle game for dating and chat.
We’ve put together a database of single girls and guys who want to meet new people and have a good time. Our app is ideal for people who are looking for interesting dates, flirting, chat and genuine love.
How meeting girls and guys works on Kiss Cruise:
1. Complete a simple signup procedure, fill out your profile and you’re ready to start playing.
2. There are rooms available to you where you can spin the bottle, kiss, chat and flirt. We’ve added gifts so you can show people maximum attention, and they can do the same for you. If you like somebody, you can always add them as a contact and start an interesting private chat, tete-a-tete.
Online dating with Kiss Cruise is:
– Hundreds of active rooms to play spin the bottle
– Millions of single girls and guys all round the world
– Group and private chat
– Chat completely free
– Hundreds of gifts and striking customizations
– Real flirting and love
If you aim to meet a girl, find friends or love, or just have a good time playing, then Kiss Cruise is perfect for you. Download our app and immerse yourself in a new adventure, discovering a new way of dating and chatting with interesting people all round the world!
Thousands of new users every day.
Kiss Cruise is a safe and reliable app for dating and chat. Sign up, play, message people you like, get attention, give gifts, share your wishes: interesting dates and chat are always to hand.
Download Kiss Cruise and start a new adventure on the waves of love!
Minor issue fixes and stability improvements