RISK: Global Domination Download .APK Hacked/MODs for Android
All Apps Download For Android (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Apk of RISK: Global Domination file
Playstore id = com.hasbro.riskbigscreen
RISK: Global Domination Information
|Developed by||Camel Games, Inc|
|Required APP||Android 4.4+|
What Is New
Modded new feature.
Total votes: 8.6
RISK: Global Domination 2.4.2 APK (MODs, Unlimited Money) Hack Download for android Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro’s RISK online.
This fully licensed version of RISK provides the excitement of Global Domination, classic RISK feeling and plenty of options to customize your RISK experience!
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
Requires Android 5.0 or higher.
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
Fixed missing connection on Moscow Advanced map
Fixed manual dice animation cut short when attacking capitals
Fixed replaying games starting at round 2 instead of 1
Attention: Occasional crashes caused by Android 10 security update will be fixed in the next larger update. We are working on that.
[Android + Amazon] Enabled split screen functionality on supported devices